COMPLAINT Can anyone help me?
nier101

I ordered TV and Internet by asking for basic Internet and the least expensive TV plan that included History Channel.  I was given a bundle for $54.99 + all the fees, taxes and receiver charges.  Jay, the technician, and by the way Verizon, efficent, knowledgeable and happy on the job.  

When he fired up the TV, low and behold, NO HISTORY CHANNEL.  Well of course idiot, you ordered th basic plan.  For a small additional cost, I was given my total of $99.99 + ++. I have spent 3 hours on the maze of Verizon phone system and "onnline chat" system, and could not speak to anyone higher the Jay {edited for privacy}.  Refused to escalate, refused to provide the name of any superior for me to follow up with.  Hung up on me.  online chat, I requested an email address to file a formal complaint and requested a transcipt of the chat and was refused.  I was told, cut and paste it into a document.  My computer crashed prior to doing this. I was never given a compaint email.

Does anyone have an email address or steer me in the correct direction.

Ken

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: COMPLAINT Can anyone help me?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nier101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon doesn't have a complaint email address.  They don't do support by email, either.

If you want a resolution to your issue, try calling during business hours.  The daytime phone reps tend to be the most helpful and knowledgeable.

If you use the chat system, it's up to you to save a log of the chat.

You can also send a letter to the correspondence address listed on your bill.  Google can probably find it as well; search for "Verizon correspondence address."

Good Luck.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nier101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes