Cable box reboots when loading iPad app
Tommyweather

My dvr reboots when I load the verizon mobile app on my ipad. Tested 3 times to confirm.  Appears to be something with the program guide download portion. I reset the box with no luck then the router.  I then did a factory reset of the router with no success. 

Now it appears the port mapping for the dvr on the firewall disappeared.  Help as I pay way too much to constantly be having these remote dvr problems periodically.  No sooner it works before it decides to find a way to not work.

0 Likes
Re: Cable box reboots when loading iPad app
CocoLoco1

I have the same problem.  The DVR turns off while the iPad app is downloading the guide.  I then select a show to watch and it complains that I don't have FIOS and and Error 11.  I do have FIOS and it took my login info.  I can turn the DVR back on but the iPad app still doesn't work.  Oh well the trails of the early adoptee.

0 Likes
kabeck

My dvr also reboots when starting the iPad Mobile App.

Several other problems:

1. No sound watching Live TV on iPad
  2. Selecting show from What's hot using HD option tries to re-pair with DVR (already paired - DVR info is good on DVR screen) then crashes app
  3. No way to watch shows already recorded on DVR - I don't watch live TV so basically this app is no good for me without this feature.
0 Likes
YankeesFan1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My setup box reboots when I launch the IPAD LIVE TV section now.  I have tried it 5 different times and same thing every time.

0 Likes
city29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Manually reboot your STB once and retry, that should address your issue. 

0 Likes
city29
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes