Switch Account

Cable card order..

Contributor cosxp
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(726 Views)

After using FIOS TV 2 years.. I decide to try cable card ready device

so I ordered cable card two days ago and there's two option which I can pickup or shipped.

I've selected pickup option because I had to stop by verizon agency anyway..

Now the order is completed and I only see order progress as your service ready on 11/23/2011.

That's like 2-3 weeks later from order date and is it really take that long just get the cable card ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(705 Views)

No thats the auto activate/order close date. Please pick up the card BY that date. Its ready for you now.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.