Cablecard charges still showing after returning the card to Verizon
yb5

How long does it usually take for the cable card charges to get dropped after returning the card?  I sent my cable card back to Verizon (in prepaid box that they sent me - TY!) a month ago, and the charges still show up on my account.  When I talked to the customer rep, they suggested that I wait a bit longer to see if the cable card removal will automatically show up under my account.  However, I somehow doubt that the system will show that the card was returned.  I have pictures of the box and the tracking number, as well UPS' tracking info (accepted by Verizon on 3/19/2013 and signed by Taylor).  Does it usually take that long for Verizon to update their system?

0 Likes
Re: Cablecard charges still showing after returning the card to Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Cablecard charges still showing after returning the card to Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

yb,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes