quick menu

Cables need to be buried

Cables need to be buried

Contributor mary14221
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(541 Views)

Hello -- Could you please advise the best email to write to request cable lines be buried in my backyard. They are 3 verizon fios installed loops protruding from the ground. For one thing, kids are playing there and going to rip them out.  I've mentioned this to customer service on the phone several times, but they haven't gotten anyone out here to bury the cable lines. I would rather write than call someone (i wind up on the phone forever, and it never seems to fix this issue).  Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(535 Views)

This is mainly a peer to perr support forum (although you may get an admin to help out).

Verizon doesn't normally do thigns via email.

You can try twitter (@verizonsupport).

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(153 Views)

Hi mary14221,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios