Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Call Assistant on TV

wekurtz74
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Call Assistant on TV

Message 1 of 2
(3,120 Views)

I recently signed up for the Call Assistant service.  I can access it on the computer.  My STB says that it is active, but I dont see anything when a call comes in on the screen.  Anyone have any ideas?  Additional Info needed? ..............the STB is set to display the phone # on the screen so that is not the issue. 

THanks

1 REPLY 1
Justin
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Call Assistant on TV

Message 2 of 2
(3,088 Views)

Has it ever worked?If not, it may be that your VHO or central office is not yet set up for it, even though the option shows in the Menu.

I have had Caller ID on TV for many months, has worked just fine on my DVR the whole time, and originally worked fine on my SD STB, but I noticed this morning that it was no longer working on the SD STB. I went into the Menu, disabled the display, then went back in and enabled it. Within a few minutes it was displaying the Caller ID just fine. You might try that if you have not already done so.

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title