Caller ID now in NJ
BelTelMel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Smiley Happy It was in the Menu under Settings this morning. I went through the set-up and enabled it. Says may take 24-48 hours to become active. 

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID now in NJ
copota
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fantastic! FiOS is going nuts with new features. I was just trying thier media manager beta and now they have YouTube inlcuded for online videos and online radio, all of which has been brillantly implemented. It would be a sad, sad day if I ever have to move to an area where there's no FiOS. I dread ever having to go back to the Cable providers.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@copota wrote:

Fantastic! FiOS is going nuts with new features. I was just trying thier media manager beta and now they have YouTube inlcuded for online videos and online radio, all of which has been brillantly implemented. It would be a sad, sad day if I ever have to move to an area where there's no FiOS. I dread ever having to go back to the Cable providers.

I'm not seeing the on-line radio.  Where is it?

0 Likes
copota
Enthusiast - Level 1

""I'm not seeing the on-line radio.  Where is it?""

You need to download the Verizon Media Manager beta version 9.3.31, I got the link to the beta via email, which I think you need to sign up for beta testing. The online radio is found in the music section on the PC, and on the TV you should see it as the top listing upon refreshing devices.

Im not sure, but you could probably sign up for the beta at this link,

https://www36.verizon.com/MM/Protected/TestTrack/SignIn.aspx

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@copota wrote:

""I'm not seeing the on-line radio.  Where is it?""

You need to download the Verizon Media Manager beta version 9.3.31, I got the link to the beta via email, which I think you need to sign up for beta testing. The online radio is found in the music section on the PC, and on the TV you should see it as the top listing upon refreshing devices.

Im not sure, but you could probably sign up for the beta at this link,

https://www36.verizon.com/MM/Protected/TestTrack/SignIn.aspx

Thanks, it's working great.  Sorry for hijacking this thread.  Back to Caller ID!

0 Likes
MacMDB

Anyone have the dates for the other areas?  I'm in Richmond, VA....anyone know when it will come to VA?

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@MacMDB wrote:

Anyone have the dates for the other areas?  I'm in Richmond, VA....anyone know when it will come to VA?

As I am sure you know by now, Verizon rarely if ever posts schedules for anything. And since this is "user-to-user" here, even if someone posts a schedule (which I did for the 1.7 rollout and which almost immediately was invalid due to technical problems encountered) it is probably going to be wrong or changed. I very much wish Verizon would disclose schedules, etc, but I guess they are afraid of getting burned when the schedule changes.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes