Can I find out how long I have to wait for a DVR upgrade?
johnc2011

I entered my email address for the DVR upgrade last week. I'm just wondering if there is any way to find out how long I should expect to wait until I hear something.

0 Likes
Re: Can I find out how long I have to wait for a DVR upgrade?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

We can check for you if there is an order placed for this already. Have you recieved an email?

I sent you a PM to get started.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
johnc2011

I have not received an email yet, but I did fill out the form at the link you sent.

Thanks.

0 Likes
nj1958
Enthusiast - Level 3

you will never see it! i filled out all the info TWICE! over 6 months ago!!! and nothing!

btw you do understand that YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE UPGRADE TO BE SHIPPED, $40 ! didn't tell you that when you filled out the forms did they!!

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Johnc2011,

Thanks

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello nj1958,

If you still need any assistance, please send me a PM. I will be glad to assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

0 Likes
cqueensnyc199
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had FiOS installed yesterday and was very troubled to find out that not only did the 7232 not come with my installation, but i received the 6416.  I called customer service and they said that they didn't even realize that the 6416's were still being installed.  They told me to wait for the e-mail to come about the upgrade, place the order and call them back.  Should I be concerned that the e-mail is never going to arrive?

0 Likes