Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to get the Chiller Channel without having to upgrade to the next TV plan. I'd initially thought that FearNet was going to be offered, but apparently FearNet got bought out and closed down. Since I do have a few other options for horror movies I don't really want to pay any more for cable than I already am, but I didn't know if anyone knew of a way I could add maybe $1-2 to my Extreme package without having to shell out the full $20 for Ultimate. I'm mildly surprised that it's in the most expensive package since it's not exactly on the level of HBO or Showtime as far as new shows and movies go. (sighs)
Look at what packages (i.e. channel tiers) it is offered in. That is your only option, just adding the channel by itself is NOT possible.
What you want is ala carte selection/pricing something the channel providers (i.e. Viacom, AMC Networks, ABC/Disney, etc.) will never allow.
I really hope Apple or Google is able offer something like this down the line. I hate having to pay for Ultimate HD package where I may only watch about 30 of 200+ channels that are offered in that package.
Imagine being able to pay for what you want to watch, directly to Network instead of inflated cable prices.