Can I record series with "remote dvr"?

Contributor
Contributor

Can I record series with "remote dvr"?

Message 1 of 5
(5,286 Views)
When I try to record using remote DVR, I do not find an option to record a series, only an episode. Is there a plan to allow record with options?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: Can I record series with "remote dvr"?

Message 2 of 5
(5,282 Views)
I'd like to see more functionality added to the Remote STB too.  Add funtionality to Delete and Create Recordings on the DVR from the Remote STB. 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(5,278 Views)

also, when there is a conflict in recording, it would be helpful to have a link that shows the programs in conflict, and the ability to delete either of the programs, in favor of the third you are trying to record.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 5
(5,276 Views)

It may not be possible for a remote program to check recordings that already exist on the DVR (due to router firewall), but they certainly can add series recording.

Verizon should take a look at https://m.tivo.com to see what TiVo has done.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 5 of 5
(5,231 Views)
Series recording options will be coming with an IMG update later on. 

TheSanchez
Verizon Telecom
Verizon Content Management Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.