Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Currently the only way I can get my fios TV to work is if I have the following:
Wall coax cable > verizon splitter >
> one out coax cable to router (plugged into wall ethernet as well) and
> other out coax cable to fios tv
I would like to have my router placed in another location, either another room with ethernet and coax cable or hidden with current ONT box. However whenever i unplug the router coax from the coax cable splitter, the tv does not detect coax.
Is there any way you can run coax from the splitter to the Fios Router? In order for the system to work, ethernet goes from the ONT to the router. Coax goes from the ONT to a splitter, then from splitter to the router, and another line from the splitter to your STB. You can put the splitter anywhere its convenient, as long as its fed from the ONT, and feeds the router and STB. This might help too: