Can I use Verizon TV Voice Remote to control Apple TV?
ktabb1

I'm thinking about switching my old STB's to the newer FIOS TV one boxes. I am wondering if I will be able to use the TV Voice Remote that comes with it to control my connected apple tv.

I currently have a control4 system and hate it, would like to move to using a single universal remote, ideally just the TV voice remote that comes with the TV one boxes.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I use Verizon TV Voice Remote to control Apple TV?
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@ktabb wrote:

I'm thinking about switching my old STB's to the newer FIOS TV one boxes. I am wondering if I will be able to use the TV Voice Remote that comes with it to control my connected apple tv.

I currently have a control4 system and hate it, would like to move to using a single universal remote, ideally just the TV voice remote that comes with the TV one boxes.

I would say that if the old remote for the Fios box works with your Apple TV, the new one will too, since they use the same codes. If the old remote doesn't work, I doubt the new one will.

View solution in original post

Re: Can I use Verizon TV Voice Remote to control Apple TV?
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@ktabb wrote:

I would say that if the old remote for the Fios box works with your Apple TV, the new one will too, since they use the same codes. If the old remote doesn't work, I doubt the new one will.