Can anyone get Watch ESPN working on their iPad
GabePA

The Watch EPSN iPad app does not recognize my Verizon account properly. I have no problem logging in and making it work on my laptop through the Watch ESPN website. But, when I sign-in through the iPad app, it tells me that I am not subscribed to the required services. The app was working beautifully two months ago before the latest upgrade.

I've contacted ESPN and they say that it's a problem with Verizon but when I contact Verizon they say that it's ESPN's problem. the app seems to have you login through a Verizon interface. 

Has anyone been able to get the app to work or solved this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone get Watch ESPN working on their iPad
aliasneo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is an outage declared regarding this.

No ETA

upgrades on the app

0 Likes
pfitzuscg

I've experienced the same problem with the Watch ESPN app as well as the Epix HD app.  It occurs on ipad as well as Xbox 360 applications.  Authentication step for both Espn and Epix results in a "you are not subscribed to this content" message.  Submitted a trouble ticket on 21 December and it is still open.  

0 Likes
jma0364

I can't get it to work on my iPhone or my computer.  I got this message when I tried on my computer:  "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please verify that your Verizon FiOS TV subscription includes access to this content and try again. If you continue to receive this message please contact Verizon at http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs."

This is rediculous.

0 Likes