Can't get power or volume to work with Verizon remote.
kerysu

I have been trying to program the remote to my bedroom tv. I can get the channels to change, but cannot get the volume or power to work. Until now, I have just used the tv remote for volume and power, but it has met it's death by dog! I spent over an hour last night trying and trying again. Nothing works...not the key fix...not searching (forever) for a different tv code. I assume that if the code listed works to change the channels, it should work for volume and power, but no luck. Any ideas? It is rather pointless to have a tv in the bedroom that you have to get out of bed to turn off (lol).

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Can't get power or volume to work with Verizon remote.
PJL
Master - Level 3

@kerysu wrote:

I have been trying to program the remote to my bedroom tv. I can get the channels to change, but cannot get the volume or power to work. Until now, I have just used the tv remote for volume and power, but it has met it's death by dog! I spent over an hour last night trying and trying again. Nothing works...not the key fix...not searching (forever) for a different tv code. I assume that if the code listed works to change the channels, it should work for volume and power, but no luck. Any ideas? It is rather pointless to have a tv in the bedroom that you have to get out of bed to turn off (lol).

Thanks.

You can order a free two button (TV/STB) remote from the STB menu. 

0 Likes