Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have two DVR's, the latest Moto models. For the last year I've had no problems seeing or playing recordings from each DVR from the other.
Recently I unplugged the DVRs for a few days while I was out of town. I came back and plugged everything back in and now neither DVR can see each other. When I used to go to the menu, select DVR, it would ask me which one I wanted to view. Now, I just get the list of shows recorded on that DVR. I've reset both, and have refreshed the device list, but it still doesn't work. I can see both DVRs from the Verizon iPad app. And when I run the in-home agent it sees both DVRs (and allows me to reset both).