Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 1 of 4
(325 Views)

1A71759F-E4CB-49A7-9B8E-E68036EDFE71.png

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 2 of 4
(274 Views)

@SnakWiz wrote:

1A71759F-E4CB-49A7-9B8E-E68036EDFE71.png

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 

Give customer service a call and have them reset your account. A lot of authorization problems can be fixed with a reset.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(216 Views)

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.

Highlighted
MVP MVP
MVP

Message 4 of 4
(196 Views)

@SnakWiz wrote:

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.

Did you ever clear the cache or logout of the Verizon account? Could be using cached credentials or logon, or never logged out and that's what is causing the issue n that device. Delete the app on the trouble device and reinstall. You should then be asked to login. If not, as I said call customer service and have them reset your account.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.