Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Reply
SnakWiz
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎01-03-2020

Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 1 of 6
(988 Views)

1A71759F-E4CB-49A7-9B8E-E68036EDFE71.png

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Posts: 1,505
Registered: ‎12-06-2010

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 2 of 6
(926 Views)

@SnakWiz wrote:

1A71759F-E4CB-49A7-9B8E-E68036EDFE71.png

This seems like a general issue but I wonder why I’m the only one to post about it. 
Anytime I try to sign into the BeIN App, the SSO directly signs me in using a lower package and display the attached message. 
i have the Ultimate Package and should be able to watch BeIN Sports. 
Soccer is back. Please help. 


Give customer service a call and have them reset your account. A lot of authorization problems can be fixed with a reset.

SnakWiz
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎01-03-2020

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 3 of 6
(868 Views)

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.

clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III
Posts: 1,505
Registered: ‎12-06-2010

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 4 of 6
(848 Views)

@SnakWiz wrote:

With all due respect, it doesn't make any sense as I did not get to enter my credentials. As soon as I click on Verizon as the service provider, it logs in without asking me to enter any credentials.

I did this with an old phone, then a new one. Even a friend's phone.


Did you ever clear the cache or logout of the Verizon account? Could be using cached credentials or logon, or never logged out and that's what is causing the issue n that device. Delete the app on the trouble device and reinstall. You should then be asked to login. If not, as I said call customer service and have them reset your account.

Rafael_2693
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-05-2021

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 5 of 6
(273 Views)

Hey so I had a similar issue where when you click Verizon as the provider to login it seems like it will load but brings you back to the previous screen. The wok around that worked for me although somewhat strange was clicking on the x in the browser right after you click on Verizon to login in, which stops the page from loading. After that copy the webpage address on that broken "Verizon login" screen and paste it in a new tab, click on the game you want to watch, and hopefully it works for you too. Don't ask me why this works, but clearing the cookies, saved passwords, and using different browsers didn't work so here I am hoping to help other soccer fans with this issue. Hope this helps!

SnakWiz
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎01-03-2020

Re: Can’t sign into BeIN Sport with Verizon

Message 6 of 6
(266 Views)

@Rafael_2693 wrote:

Hey so I had a similar issue where when you click Verizon as the provider to login it seems like it will load but brings you back to the previous screen. The wok around that worked for me although somewhat strange was clicking on the x in the browser right after you click on Verizon to login in, which stops the page from loading. After that copy the webpage address on that broken "Verizon login" screen and paste it in a new tab, click on the game you want to watch, and hopefully it works for you too. Don't ask me why this works, but clearing the cookies, saved passwords, and using different browsers didn't work so here I am hoping to help other soccer fans with this issue. Hope this helps!


Thanks for not letting me look crazy. Other people on here talked about scrubbing the account, resetting the password, I worked at a Fios Tech support and I know it doesn’t work. 
This is an issue with SSO on the website 

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started


Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.