Switch Account

Can't view channels on computer

Can't view channels on computer

Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(489 Views)

I recently subscribed to the custom tv package action and entertainment, hoping to be able to stream on the computers in my house.

I sign onto fios and access live tv and multiple channels i'm subscribed to ask what service i use, i select fios and log in. On all of them they say i need to subscribe to a package with the channel available.

However on the mobile app i can see all the channels just fine. I contacted tech aupport and they said I have an "order" in process, so i may need to wait till it ia complete but it's just the mini converter box for a tv.

Anyone else have this issue? How did it Get resolved?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(412 Views)

They never released a app for the computer.  You can view some channels from the Contant provider sites (sometimes requiring a login using your verizon id and password).

A few people have gotten the APPS to working using emenulators for the Andoid/IOS apps, but most emulators do not include the necessary support.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.