Can’t watch tnt app or any other app that requires a fios login. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
Reez79

Can’t watch fios on tnt app when signing in to fios. Same issues on other channel apps too. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

For some reason I can’t watch tnt on the TNT app when signing into Fios. It says “TNT subscription required”. “To watch TNT you must subscribe to the Fios tv package that includes TNT such as preferred HD and above”. “Shop now”.

The problem is that it’s telling me to shop now for tv packages I already have. I already have cable and have TNT. I also get this error on other channel apps too such as WEtv and others. It’s very frustrating because I want to watch these channels on the fire stick but can’t due to this error.

Does anyone know how to fix this error and why when I try to sign in through the app it tells me to sign up for tv packages that I already have?

0 Likes
Re: Can’t watch tnt app or any other app that requires a fios login. Anyone know how to fix this iss
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Reez79 wrote:

Can’t watch fios on tnt app when signing in to fios. Same issues on other channel apps too. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

For some reason I can’t watch tnt on the TNT app when signing into Fios. It says “TNT subscription required”. “To watch TNT you must subscribe to the Fios tv package that includes TNT such as preferred HD and above”. “Shop now”.

The problem is that it’s telling me to shop now for tv packages I already have. I already have cable and have TNT. I also get this error on other channel apps too such as WEtv and others. It’s very frustrating because I want to watch these channels on the fire stick but can’t due to this error.

Does anyone know how to fix this error and why when I try to sign in through the app it tells me to sign up for tv packages that I already have?

Not 100% sure but I believe you have to watch those channels with the Fios app, not their respective apps. If you CAN use the individual apps, you might have to contact customer service and ask to have your account reset. That is usually the cause of not being able to verify your account.

0 Likes