Can we get the pause/resume "feature" to work finally
markperez
Contributor - Level 1

pause one program switch to another program go back to first program and the resume point is no where near where I pause it. The DVR has been out way to long for this not to work right. Either fix the issue or pay more for better programmers.

0 Likes
Re: Can we get the pause/resume "feature" to work finally
VZ_Erik
Enthusiast - Level 3
The issue is going to be resolved in our next IMG release 1.7 which, depending on your area, should be completely rolled out by mid-November. This is just a tentative date but the new release has been updated in 2 service areas already, so you can expect it soon.
0 Likes
ksebruce

I'm in Southern New Jersey near Philly and I received an update - the pause feature is definitely improved, resume from pause now picks up where you left off instead of catching up to Live TV and also channel stays paused when switching back and forth between channels. Great job. Now if they could only fix the fast forward buffer at the last minute of a recorded show.

0 Likes
daudioguy

In Redmond WA, I checked and I have 1.6.2 running on my FIOS DVR.  I just posted a "flaky resume" issue to support.  Then I found this thread.

The missing "resume" is most disconcerting on Sunday when power-watching 3 hour long football games.  It happened twice today where I had to seek over 2 and a half hours into a game because there was no "resume play" on the menu when I picked a paused game.

So is 1.7 released and does it fix this?

ddt

0 Likes
vinnyv07
Contributor - Level 1

Funny that it is mentioned here. I was watching the end of the Eagles game and the beginning of the Jets Post Game on another ch. I tried to pause the football game and tune to the post game. When I went back to the game it was not where I paused it. It was paused but it seemed to jump to present time and pause from there. I am going to test it out again but for me this feature did not work when I tested it out.

0 Likes