In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
10-25-2009 01:57 PM
pause one program switch to another program go back to first program and the resume point is no where near where I pause it. The DVR has been out way to long for this not to work right. Either fix the issue or pay more for better programmers.
10-26-2009 05:50 AM
Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!
10-28-2009 02:36 PM
I'm in Southern New Jersey near Philly and I received an update - the pause feature is definitely improved, resume from pause now picks up where you left off instead of catching up to Live TV and also channel stays paused when switching back and forth between channels. Great job. Now if they could only fix the fast forward buffer at the last minute of a recorded show.
12-27-2009 03:38 PM
In Redmond WA, I checked and I have 1.6.2 running on my FIOS DVR. I just posted a "flaky resume" issue to support. Then I found this thread.
The missing "resume" is most disconcerting on Sunday when power-watching 3 hour long football games. It happened twice today where I had to seek over 2 and a half hours into a game because there was no "resume play" on the menu when I picked a paused game.
So is 1.7 released and does it fix this?
12-27-2009 05:02 PM
Funny that it is mentioned here. I was watching the end of the Eagles game and the beginning of the Jets Post Game on another ch. I tried to pause the football game and tune to the post game. When I went back to the game it was not where I paused it. It was paused but it seemed to jump to present time and pause from there. I am going to test it out again but for me this feature did not work when I tested it out.