Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box

Message 1 of 2
(276 Views)

Any help on this would be welcome. Cannot get my remote to pair with my vms4100 Tito one box. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box

Message 2 of 2
(259 Views)

@Dskirshner wrote:

Any help on this would be welcome. Cannot get my remote to pair with my vms4100 Tito one box. 

First take the batteries out of the remote for 2 minutes, then make sure they are good. next follow this procedure:

Pairing your Fios TV Voice Remote
  • Steps to pair your Fios TV Voice Remote with Fios TV One or Fios TV One Mini.
    1. Point the Fios TV Voice Remote toward the Fios TV One you wish to pair it with,
    2. Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time,
    3. Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote,
    4. When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Re: Cannot Get My Remote to Pair with My VMS4100 Tito One Box

Message 2 of 2
(260 Views)

@Dskirshner wrote:

First take the batteries out of the remote for 2 minutes, then make sure they are good. next follow this procedure:

Pairing your Fios TV Voice Remote
  • Steps to pair your Fios TV Voice Remote with Fios TV One or Fios TV One Mini.
    1. Point the Fios TV Voice Remote toward the Fios TV One you wish to pair it with,
    2. Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time,
    3. Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote,
    4. When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.