Switch Account

Cannot access list of DVR recordings online

Cannot access list of DVR recordings online

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(580 Views)
When I log into Verizon on my computer or phone app, I can't see my recorded or scheduled list on my DVR. It says there is nothing available, but I have plenty on the DVR. It has been this way ever since I upgraded my multi room system.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 5
(551 Views)

Have you checked to see if your account thinks you have multiple DVR's and that you have the wrong one selected?   When you upgrade or replace a STB, it takes Verizon a while after you return the old equipment to get around to removing it from your account -- it might be possible you are pointed at the "wrong" DVR.

Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(488 Views)
I upgraded my STB in April. Should it take that long to adjust? How do I point it to the right DVR?
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 5
(483 Views)

They have been known to take more then six months to straighten it out, so yes check which one you are pointing to.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 5
(479 Views)

At the top of the app it shows what DVR you are connected to.

Just click it and see if you have an option for more than 1.

Can also try putting in a help ticket within the app.

I have found them helpful.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.