Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm currently subscribed to the Custom channel package "Kids & Pop." I tried adding the Freeform channel (which is included in my custom package) to my Roku, but when I sign in via my web browser, it says, "To watch Freeform, you must subscribe to a FiOS TV package that includes Freeform, such as Preferred." I've tried in multiple browsers, but keep getting the same error. Why can't FiOS check this package correctly? I was able to successfully add the E! Network, so no idea why this is happening.
Can you actually watch FreeForm via a STB on a TV instead of via the Roku? If not, then you need to discuss with Verizon why this isn't part of your package if it should be. If you can watch it via an STB, can you watch it by logging in via a Web Browser from a PC? If so, then it might be something with the Roku app which is broken. If you can't watch it via the PC but can watch via the STB, then it sounds like there is a sync issue with the channel subscription verification process Verizon uses and you'd have to give them a call -- being that it's saying it needs a "preferred" package, I'm wondering if their backend doesn't yet differentiate the custom package groups.