Cannot get EpixHD.com to work
vllygrrlnj

I am beyond frustrated.  After no less than 3 different 40 minute phone calls to Verizon customer service, 2 of which failed to send the follow up email, online chat and an email inquiry, it is apparent that no portion of verizon customer service A:)bothers to read notes on an account and B:) has any idea how to actually provide help that isn't in a script.

I have subscribed to EpixHD since early this year.  I am unable to log onto their website with my Verizon ID, which means that I'm paying for a ton of content that I CAN'T ACCESS!!!  Every phone call, email, chat that I participate in I have to start at the beginning.  Each department sends me to another department, with no communication between them.  Every person says this will be resolved in 48 hours.  Nope!  Can anyone help me, please?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get EpixHD.com to work
tmik1313

This is a provisioning problem that exists on Verizon's side. Since you're not being granted the correct permissions on Verizon's TV Online Portal, those same incorrect permissions are passing to EpixHD.com.

You will have to report this issue to the Fiber Solutions Center (888-553-1555) directly.

You need to tell them that you are "having issues authenticating with the EPIXHD network."  Tell them that when you go to FiOS TV Online, the EPIX section asks you to subscribe, even though you already do.

Once they get you fixed up on their side, signing in at EpixHD.com should be a breeze.

0 Likes