Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
He had a power problem and when I got the power on the internet did not come up. I called verizon and they did some tests on their end and then had me reset the router. Today I find the program information and on demand is not there. It is saying they do not recognize the box is offline. I tried rebooting the set box but it didn't help. Any suggestions
You can call tech support and have them reset the STBs, or login at my Verizon and there is a way you can do it yourself. All indications show your TV hardware can not reach the internet.
If you are able to login at the router you can always look at the STBs and test the connection from the router to the STB. If your router can not see the STBs, then you have a router, STB, or wiring issue.
I had one of my QIP-2500 STBs go down today after I had it unplugged for about 20 minuites, and this worked for me. It would not do anything. Just straight lines across the display. I didn't need to call support.
The easier way may be to run the VZ In Home Agent software on your PC. It will do many things for you.