Switch Account

Cannot pause on my other STBs

Cannot pause on my other STBs

Contributor mark91345
Contributor
Message 1 of 7
(1,124 Views)

Although my main STB works fine, I can no longer use the pause button on my other STBs while watching live tv. Is this another "update"?

Also, is there some way to go back to the "old" template, with the better color choices on the tv listings screen?

6 REPLIES 6
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 7
(1,079 Views)

No this is not a problem with the new update. Unfortunately there is no way to go back to the old guide. You can fix this by rebooting all your boxes. That's done by unplugging the power cord for 1 min. If you are still having troubles, please send me a private message.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 3 of 7
(1,076 Views)

Unless it's a DVR or a recorded program, there never was a way to pause live TV on other STB's

Contributor taylorosa
Contributor
Message 4 of 7
(1,049 Views)
I can't pause while watching live tv!
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 5 of 7
(1,046 Views)

@taylorosa wrote:
I can't pause while watching live tv!

What model STB are you using?

If it is a DVR, you should be able to pause a program. If it is not a DVR, then you can't.

Keller, TX 76248

Contributor taylorosa
Contributor
Message 6 of 7
(1,031 Views)
Not true. I have always been able to pause live tv until I upgraded Fios boxes!
Contributor taylorosa
Contributor
Message 7 of 7
(1,029 Views)
So a DVR watching live tv can pause but not an stb? When will this feature be resolved? My husband is very angry over the sporadic picture and service after I talked him into changing from directv and now he can't pause while watching!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.