Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For a number of motnhs my new 50 inch Zeneth Plasma has been working flawlessly. Today I had to disconnect t he box and when I reconnected all non HD stations were being shown in 4:3 ratio. I was able to get into diagnostic mode and determined that the 4:3 override was off. I can resize th picture using the remote but the picture reverts as soon as you tune in another 4:3 channel. Problem -I have read the directions on how to reset t he override but once I get in I canot change a thing. I can see the settings but any attempt to highlight a a setting and change it fails. MOving the cursor down just reverts to the main diagnostic screen. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I have readr the QIP manual several times and cannot get it to make a change. Thanks!