Certain new shows cannot be recorded? (A Million Little Things)

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Certain new shows cannot be recorded? (A Million Little Things)

Message 1 of 5
(1,075 Views)

Trying to setup for recording of some new shows and not seeing an option to be able to schedule or record series for A Million Little Things.   THere are other shows with this behavior but the names are slipping my mind.   Anyone else see this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Certain new shows cannot be recorded? (A Million Little Things)

Message 2 of 5
(1,034 Views)

Just checked A Million Little Things and I do have the option to record. Any other shows your having this issue with?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(764 Views)

Yes - Grey's Anatomy, Station 19. Seems like Verizon has an issue with ABC. I contacted  Verizon and they said that the blocking will be dropped at the end of the year, but who knows if it'll come back.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(229 Views)

Trying to record the joker and Charlie’s angels 2019 (don’t ask) neither allow the option to record. When I rewind Charlie’s angels the record button is completely ignored. They are blocking it I think. I did not try rebooting my DVR but the option to record usually appears when I restart a show, not there but I can rent a PPV. Feels like sticking it to the customer yet again. As if $230 a month does not warrant recording any show I want. 

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 5 of 5
(226 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.