Switch Account

Change Media Guide text language? Everything is in Spanish, I need English.

Change Media Guide text language? Everything is in Spanish, I need English.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor BigW
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(4,899 Views)

Change Media Guide text language? Everything is in Spanish I don't understand. I need English.

I have been serching for answers over an hour.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Hit menu->go to settings->select language->set english

Highlighted
Contributor BigW
Contributor

Thank you for replying. I wish I could find what you suggesting. Every word is in Spanish, menus, instructions. We've been trying to get back to English for hours. I tried to reset everything, modem, pulled the box power. Nothing I got a Spanish menu. My Fios "we are here to help" and their stupid machine: "I don't understand"!

I went through other "help" situations same endless run-a-round. Forget that there should be an easy way to change this,

I don't speak a word of Spanish, You can not find anything and can't talk to anybody! Disgusting expensive no customer service deal! Thank you for your time.

Big W.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Oh !!! let me try to help you ...

After launching Menu , you could see Settings option (last option and it will be in english only),Navigate inside and press CH-(page down) and locate idioma(Language) otpion .Now navigate inside(pressing right), you will see Idioma IMG option.you can change that setting to english(ingles).

This should solve your problem.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.