Changed DVR box, now won't show up in Cloud or FIOS TV APP
hmegdal

Hi! Very frustrated here. Had issue with my new Fios1 DVR main box, swapped it out. Great, all set. But the new one won't show up in my Cloud in the FIOS app nor allow me to find in in the app. So I cannot access my current service in any way via the TV app. Please advise. Called, went through this for 45 minutes, was given no help. Seems like a SIMPLE fix, to simply put the box Verizon clearly sees I have into my cloud. 

0 Likes
Re: Changed DVR box, now won't show up in Cloud or FIOS TV APP
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might just take 24-48 hours for the old one to fall off and the new one to process. 
It’s been a while since I’ve changed my DVR, but it eventually showed up without any intervention from tech support. 

0 Likes
hmegdal

Nope! Been a week. They just need to swap out the option in the Cloud and numerous folks in tech support haven't been able to understand how to do it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hmegdal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes