Changing the "Favorite 1" title
thetick

I setup my favorites using the Favorites pdf.  Thanks!   "Favorites 1" is all All channels I receive and "Favorites 2" are the channels with football.  Now when I had Dish Network I was able to rename favorites, so I had a "Subscribed" list and a "Football" list.  How do I do this with FIOS since my wife is really annoyed by the favorite 1 name which pretty meaningless.

0 Likes
Re: Changing the "Favorite 1" title
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

You're stuck with it the way they are named - currently no way to custom name them.  I know it's the wife, but what does it matter what they are called as long as you (and she) know what they are?  It's not like there are a dozen or more, it's either 1 or 2 (or Fred and Ethel if you prefer Smiley Very Happy )

0 Likes
Re: Changing the "Favorite 1" title
Justin46
Legend

thetick,

As the author of the Favorites pdf, thanks for your "thanks", I appreciate the feedback. 

As Keyboards said, there is no way to change the names. This is the first time I have seen that idea, and IMO it is a good one, Favorites 1 and Favorites 2 really are too generic. Although I am sure your wife will figure it out quickly (just tell here since she is #1 in the house and you are #2, then Favorites 1 is for her and Favorites 2 is only for you Smiley Very Happy ) Seriously, I hope Verizon picks up this idea in a future release.

On a regular basis I use only Favorites 1, but whenever HBO or any service I do not subscribe to has a "free preview" I use Favorites 2 to give me access to those channels, takes a minute or two to set up but only a few seconds to remove once the preview is over.

Anyway, I wish more people would try out the Favorites thing, I have found it really does make using the Verizon STBs much more friendly.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes