×

Switch Account

Channel Guide ?

SOLVED
Reply
Highlighted
Contributor Aggie
Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎11-25-2011
Message 1 of 6
(640 Views)

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?

5 REPLIES 5
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 5,175
Registered: ‎08-05-2008
Message 2 of 6
(639 Views)

@Aggie wrote:

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?


Assuming that the two STBs are HD models:

 

Menu ==> Settings ==> Video Settings ==> Graphics Settings ==> HD

 

should fix it. You probably should go through all of the various Settings to make sure they are all set the way you want them.

 

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, 25/25 Internet, and Digital Voice user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9
Keller, TX 76248

Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎08-07-2008
Message 3 of 6
(634 Views)

@Justin wrote:

@Aggie wrote:

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?


Assuming that the two STBs are HD models:

 

Menu ==> Settings ==> Video Settings ==> Graphics Settings ==> HD

 

should fix it. You probably should go through all of the various Settings to make sure they are all set the way you want them.

 

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, 25/25 Internet, and Digital Voice user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9
Keller, TX 76248


They need to be 7xxx series HD STBs.  The 6xxxx series STBs do not support an HD guide (which shows more than the SD version).

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 5,175
Registered: ‎08-05-2008
Message 4 of 6
(632 Views)

@PJL wrote:

@Justin wrote:

@Aggie wrote:

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?


Assuming that the two STBs are HD models:

 

Menu ==> Settings ==> Video Settings ==> Graphics Settings ==> HD

 

should fix it. You probably should go through all of the various Settings to make sure they are all set the way you want them.

 

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, 25/25 Internet, and Digital Voice user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9
Keller, TX 76248


They need to be 7xxx series HD STBs.  The 6xxxx series STBs do not support an HD guide (which shows more than the SD version).


Good point! I have said that here so many times in the past I guess it is just burned into my brain and I just assumed, and that is always dangerous. Thanks.....

 

__________________________________
Justin
FiOS TV, 25/25 Internet, and Digital Voice user
QIP7232, QIP7100-P2, IMG 1.9
Keller, TX 76248

Contributor Aggie
Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎11-25-2011
Message 5 of 6
(612 Views)

Thanks for the replies.  I realized that when I finally got home.  The other two boxes are the 6xxx.

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Posts: 6,819
Registered: ‎08-23-2008
Message 6 of 6
(607 Views)

Call tech support. They should send you 7100 replacements as a no cost repair at a minimum. Since the 6xxx do not support the new format.

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.


Browse Categories
Categories:
Posts

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.