Channel Guide ?
Aggie4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Channel Guide ?
Justin46
Legend

@Aggie wrote:

I have 3 HD tv's.  One tv has the 2.5 hour channel guide.  The other two only have the 90 min channel guide.  I've not been able to find how to change that.  Does anyone know?

Assuming that the two STBs are HD models:

Menu ==> Settings ==> Video Settings ==> Graphics Settings ==> HD

should fix it. You probably should go through all of the various Settings to make sure they are all set the way you want them.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

Justin46
Legend

@Aggie wrote:

should fix it. You probably should go through all of the various Settings to make sure they are all set the way you want them.

Keller, TX 76248

PJL
Master - Level 3

@Justin wrote:

@Aggie wrote:

Keller, TX 76248

They need to be 7xxx series HD STBs.  The 6xxxx series STBs do not support an HD guide (which shows more than the SD version).

Justin46
Legend

@PJL wrote:

@Justin wrote:

@Aggie wrote:

Keller, TX 76248

They need to be 7xxx series HD STBs.  The 6xxxx series STBs do not support an HD guide (which shows more than the SD version).

Good point! I have said that here so many times in the past I guess it is just burned into my brain and I just assumed, and that is always dangerous. Thanks.....

Keller, TX 76248

Aggie4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the replies.  I realized that when I finally got home.  The other two boxes are the 6xxx.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Call tech support. They should send you 7100 replacements as a no cost repair at a minimum. Since the 6xxx do not support the new format.

0 Likes