Switch Account

Channel Listings Inconsistent for 2 weeks

Channel Listings Inconsistent for 2 weeks

Highlighted
Contributor stingrik
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(526 Views)

Have contacted support 3 times.  Favorites do not show consistently.  Overall guide does and does not show at times.  Whole thing appears at random.  Support says it is known problem.  They are working on.  Any one else seeing this?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor Jwest21
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(449 Views)

Yes for the past month been having iratiic issues. My favorites 2 all disapeared, sometimes i can't select favorites, reset them, but still an issue.

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(414 Views)

Are you using legacy boxes?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor geezplaya
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(225 Views)

I have had the same problem. It was corrected "with an update" about a month ago, and now the problem is back again. Channels are added that I didn't choose. Favorites that are deleted show up again. What is a legacy box? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.