Switch Account

Channel not available. and bad gateway

Channel not available. and bad gateway

Copper Contributor briand805
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(309 Views)

TO add to our new fios installation woes we are now getting channel not available error on one of our boxes as well as the bad gateway error. 

I discontected all the coax and reconeted and tried all the trouble shooting steps.. any advice?

Thanks

I should add this is only happening on a few channels that i can find. syfi hd is one.  ALso im not seeing this issue on our main box. 

UPDATE: channel not available fixed by tech who installed the proper spiltters.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(273 Views)

Glad to hear the channel issue is fixed. We would like to help with the gateway problem. I need to get come circuit information from you. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.