Channel not available
GP0928
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I am having trouble today. I have 2 media servers in my home. On 1 of the media servers I’m getting the channel is not available error message on HGTV & the Food channel. All the boxes associated with this media server are having the same issue. On the 2nd media server those channels are working on it and the boxes associated with that media server

Ive had my system rebooted several times and having the same issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Channel not available
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@GP0928 wrote:

Hello,

I am having trouble today. I have 2 media servers in my home. On 1 of the media servers I’m getting the channel is not available error message on HGTV & the Food channel. All the boxes associated with this media server are having the same issue. On the 2nd media server those channels are working on it and the boxes associated with that media server

Ive had my system rebooted several times and having the same issue. 

As usual, check the coax and splitters and all coax connections to the problem media server. You could also look at the SNR values in System info on the box with the issue. You could also try swapping VMS boxes locations and see if the problem follows the VMS. If so I'd get that box replaced. If not, it has to be a bad coax cable connection or splitter.