In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The 5xx range are all HD's, there wouldn't be any in the 1xxx range, did Zooky put an extra X by mistake and mean 1xx? If so then everyone's answer has to be reversed.
La Conexion (Spanish) package start in the 1xxx channels I think some of the beginning 1k ones are NHL PPV but a majority of the 1xxx channels are La Conexion (Spanish) package 🙂
02-24-2009 11:52 AM - edited 02-24-2009 11:53 AM
Right, but why did Zooky say 5xx? 5's are HD channels, did Zooky just mean any 3 digit number compared to 4 digit numbers? Why were the 5's singled out?Message Edited by matcarl on 02-24-2009 02:53 PM
3 x's is correct as in 500 vs 1500. Sionce I no speaka da Greek I'll stay out of the Spanish channels.