Channels say I'm not subscribed even though I should be
tbodhi

Channels say I'm not subscribed even though I am. Here is the frustrating part. My neighbor on the next block and I have the same exact package from Verizon and they can get the channels no problem. These are not premium channels either. I called support 5 times over the past 6 months and they admitted something was definitely wrong. The tech people who are good told me the package I have was phased out 3 years ago. When they tried to dig deeper they Verizon Support could not access my account. My billing account is no problem (go figure) The last tech I spoke to said that someone from sales would call in 24hrs because they could access my account to see what channels I am suppose to get.  That was 2 months ago. Just reaching out to see if anyone had a similar problem before I cancel all my Verizon services and go to another provider. Thanks everyone. 

0 Likes
Re: Channels say I'm not subscribed even though I should be
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tbodhi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes