Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
"Installation is totally free for the first three TVs, with existing coaxial cables – those wires you typically see jutting out from the wall that connect to your TV."
I thought it used to be they would wire to the first TV or Computer and the others were at additional cost. But it may be additional cost for running more cable because of the labor related. Being a new install they usually have some flexibility.
Use the contact us link found at the bottom of the page. This is a peer to peer community where Verizon does on occasion respond to questions. But it is better to contact them directly.
Are you asking if there is a charge to have a third outlet put in place (in which case prisaz has covered it) or are you asking about the pricing structure for connecting up the two outlets you have?
In the case of the latter, for FiOS, you need a set-top box (STB) for each TV you wish to connect to the service and receive all the programming (without a box, a TV would need QAM tuner and then would only get a very very limited set of the "local" channels). The set-top boxes run between from around $5/month to $10/month depending on the features you want in the box (basic, SD, or HD) and up if you subscribe to the DVR service. In the context of what I believe is your question ... these amounts as the "charge per TV" costs associated with FiOS TV.
Note that if you subscribe to the DVR service that there are sometimes bundle pricing packages available which can reduce the per TV STB monthly cost as well.
When I first got FiOS, even with these charges per TV, my overall cost was still less than what the cable company wanted AND in return I got all programming on all TV's instead of just the ones with a STB.
The online configuration tool is pretty good at walking thru all the costs associated with your install, so you could just go thru the process of ordering BUT not checkout to see what your month to month cost would be with all the STB's you need.