Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm getting bad audio static/crackling on some Cinemax HD channels. The Thing and Cronicles of Riddick were both almost unwatchable. Crackling seems to be correlated with loud soundtrack passages, even if I have the overall volume low. Center channel has the most crackling but it also shows up in the Left and Right channels also. I don't think it's my system because Blurays and other TV channels are OK...even at very loud volume. DVR reset doesn't help.
I've confirmed that my brother, who is on a non-Verizon cable system, also has the same audio problems with Cinemax HD channels. I suspect that the problem is either in the feed from Cinemax or some conversion that Verizon is doing, but don't have any way to test this. I also don't see a way to contact Cinemax for help.
Does anyone have any ideas on resolving this issue?
I'm having the same issue. Some channels, HBO and especially Cinemax are unwatchable at times. It's been very frustrating to deal with. I swapped out hdmi cables, went hdmi directly to the tv, used a digital audio cable instead of hdmi and I reset the set top box multiple times to no avail. It's started after the last update a couple of months ago.