Cisco DVR plays currently recording show no matter which show you select from recordings
Liberalart
Lately, whenever we try to start a show and something else is playing the DVR starts playing the currently recording show. It doesn't matter which show you select from previously recorded shows, it jumps to the one currently being written to drive. A hard reboot will fix for about a day, but then it's back. After reboot whatever shows you were trying to play when it was malfunctioning are now gone... That's really annoying. We have a Cisco 435, hd pkg, and a WD 1 tb dvr expander at about 70% capacity. Anyone else having this issue?
0 Likes
Re: Cisco DVR plays currently recording show no matter which show you select from recordings
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Cisco DVR plays currently recording show no matter which show you select from recordings
Liberalart

I realized that it'd been zapping multiple recent shows on each reboot, so I chatted online with tech support and their diagnostics resulted in shipping us a new box... so this item is esssentially moot for me. 

0 Likes