Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I'm using the Motorola HD DVR connected via HDMI. The font style when using CC supplied by the box is hard to read...is there a way to change the font when using the CC from the DVR? BTW, if I use the CC from my TV, I can't get HD channel captioning. Thanks.
The font is a bit hard to read, but on my set, the captioning has a continual mistake. It inserts a small r in place of a small m (the capital M is OK) which can make for some difficult translations of the captioned text. I've emailed the company that the credits say are doing the captioning a few times over the last several months, but have not received a response nor have they corrected this problem. Seems like a pretty obvious error. One would think that they would see this for themselves and fix it (maybe they've run out of m's?). This continual typo makes understanding the captioning difficult at times no matter what font the text is displayed in.