Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Once or twice a week, with two different FiOS boxes (one a standard box and one a DVR), Closed Captions turns itself on. You then have to use the remote control and press the "Options" button and navigate the menus to turn it off.
Is there a button on the remote that will turn Closed Captions on that is possibly being pushed by mistake? I tried pressing every button on the remote and none turn on Closed Captions. The only way I can turn it on is to navigate through the menus (so I know it is not being set accidentally; we never use that "Options" button and never navigate that "Options" menu unless this problem forces us to).
Why is Closed Captions turning itself on and how can this be prevented?