Closed caption problem
jvk3
I just rented the hd version of a "Belle" and turned on cc because of hearing problem and British accents. The cc came up in the middle of the screen across the actors faces,, were misspelled, letters were moved around from the beginning of a word to the end of the sentence. Cc was completely unusable. I turned Cc off but it ruined the movie. I never have any problem with regular on demand. Is this a problem with pay for on demand?
0 Likes
Re: Closed caption problem
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jvk,

No there isn't a problem with pay on demand features. We do apologize for this experience that you had however. For these issues, we can certainly issue credit for the title.

Go to www.verizon.com/contactus and select Billing followed by billing questions. A chat link should be there to click on. That would be our customer service group who can issue the credit.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to us.

Thanks,

CJ

0 Likes
Re: Closed caption problem
jvk3

Hi, it's me again.  Same problem when I streamed The Theory of Everything as PPV, this time in SD.  CC all over the place covering the actors faces, mispellings, scrambled sentences.  I tried two different TV's but have the same problem.  I have no problem with CC on regular on  demand eg. HBO, Showtime etc.  What gives?  Anyone else have this problem.  Is there some kind of setting for PPV?

0 Likes