Comedy Central HD pixelated, Bad customer service.
Spencook

I've been having a problem with my service for at least a week. Comedy Central HD is pixelated, and the sound cuts out. I have tried on multiple occasions, and on multiple days to call tech support. Calls to tech support run me to a "it appears tech support can not solve your problem" and procedes to drop me back to the main menu. At no point during the call can i talk to anyone, or even explain what the problem is.

0 Likes
Re: Comedy Central HD pixelated, Bad customer service.
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Call 888-553-1555 and when you get to the automated service and it asks for your phone number. Dont give it. Just say "agent". you may have to say it a time or two. Then you should get a simple menu. You want option 2 for FIOS and then option 2 again for REPAIR. This should get you to a live person without having to deal with the automated system. Thats how I get through when I need to talk to them.

Or you can go to

http://www22.verizon.com/content/ContactUs/

and click the live chat option

But before you do any of that. Try disconnecting the coax input on the back of the STB and then reconnect it. You'd be supprised at just how often that will clear up a problem that only affects a few channels.

0 Likes
Re: Comedy Central HD pixelated, Bad customer service.
Spencook

Finally got ahold of someone today. Tested the box out, works fine. He put in a ticket for someone to look at it. Fixed within 30 min. of getting off the phone. Yay!

0 Likes