Complaint About CSR
Harrisons

We had been having periodic pixelation issues on all three of our boxes, but only for ONE channel and we really just didn't want to have to deal with the circus that is calling customer service. Finally, yesterday, a Sunday at noon, I initiated a support request via the app on my phone. The person said they've reset my box, which they did. I was having trouble with connection on the app,s o I asked if we should switch to phone. He said 'You already have phone service on your account' Now the box doesn't work AT ALL

That's NOT what I'm talking about. I mean, can we switch to having a phone conversation instead? He says he'll call me back if we get disconnected. Which he did, 15 minutes later.

While I waited, the box came back on and told me there was trouble connecting to the server and that i should reboot. Great, so now I have a bigger problem than when I started. UGH

reboot. Same message. Again, same message. Checked all cables, everything is fine, other boxes are fine. 

He finally calls back. Says now becuase of this issue, he has to open a ticket for a service call. 

Great.

He gives me a window of time from 8 am until noon or 1 I think, I say I can't do that, He changes it to 1-5. I say we can't do that because we work from 8-5. I asked if someone could come after 5, he says no. I ask if someone could come on the weekend, he says no.  All of this is for today.

He asked if someone over 18 can be there between 1 & 5, again, I say NO. He says, okay, I'll have the tech call you when he is about an hour from coming to your house and that way you can get someone there in time. Okay, fine. I asked if I could give an alternate number since, of course, I wasn't going to be home, he agreed. I read him the number, he repeated it, I said it aloud again, he repeated it back to me. 

So, today, I get the notification via email that the tech is on time.  Still no call. Then my neighbor tells me they are in my backyard, THEY DIDN'T CALL. 

She got his number, which I called. He was very nice, his name was Dan. Says he can reset the boxes from his computer from outside to try to fix the pixelation, but if the set-top box doesn't come back on, I will have to open another ticket.  I complained that someone was supposed to call me, he stated that he had no number and he showed what he had to my neighbor.. it was 999-9999. REALLY?? After repeating it multiple times, and the CSR even confirmed it, why wouldn't he just put it in?? I'm so frustrated. my ticket # is {edited for privacy}. The Rep was not helpful, in fact created more trouble. 

Then the guys tells me that they CAN in fact schedule someone after 5 AND on weekends. Why did I get sucha  rude runaround?? You call me a valuable customer? I don't feel that I was treated like one.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint About CSR
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Harrisons,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes