Re: Complaints
firehorse55

And since by the time I get off work and get home every day this financial services department is always going to be closed what am I supposed to do now?  I can't call on my 1/2 hour lunch break to fix this because IT TAKES THAT LONG TO GET TO A HUMAN BEING!!!  IF YOU'RE LUCKY"!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You should receive a response by email within two business days.  Let us know if you do not get a reply by tomorrow.

0 Likes
firehorse55

I'm going to have to contact the state's attorney's office or something.  Because next you'll shut off my service and tell me I owe early termination fees and whatnot when I can't even reach you to resolve these issues.  That can't be legal.

0 Likes
ejs66

Elizabeth,

I'm new to the forum and not sure how it works.

Can a Verizon supervisor call me or send me an email

and look into my complaint, please  ?

I've had a rough couple of days dealing with Verizon

customer service, by phone and chat, both experiences were

deeply unsatisfying and left me feeling that customers

who have been with you for 20+ years are simply unimportant.

Verizon seems to have pulled a bait-and-switch of sorts when I

renewed my service agreement. Apparently the agreement  I signed

on to expired 4 days after I agreed to it. I renewed on Feb 12th, 2015

and by Feb 16, 2015 that same agreement was null and void.

instead of $ 64.95 permonth plus taxes & fees and a $ 120.00 Visa

giftcard, I would get no GC and have to pay $89.99 per month

plus taxes and fees.  Kelly, the customer service rep I spoke to today,

basically told me that I should have read the small print and all but accused

me of being a chump for not reading more carefully. Kelly sounded like a lawyer,

not a customer service rep trying to resolve an issue. It was a really ugly experience

and it's textbook on how NOT to treat a long-time, loyal customer.

Bottom line, when I got off the phone with the rep on Feb 12th, I was under the impression that

the agreement I had was good for 2 years and that there was no fine print that would say otherwise. 

It feels to me like Verizon got me to renew my phone & Internet agreement under false pretenses: 

with a lower price and then days later charge higher prices and tell customers that Verizon can  charge

whatever price they want at any time and not be held accountable.

That's simply unacceptable !  Resolving this issue to me means you give me my original agreement as follows : 

$64.95 per month plus a $120.00 visa GC. It should be simple for you to do this. I'm not asking for

anything other than simple, reespectful treatment and accountability on your part. Verizon can and should

do better for their customers, it's simply basic good customer service and respectfull treatment of people

help make your company profitable.

Many thanks,

EJS66

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ejs66,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
rami89

i have been a happy optimum customer for 10 years and i just recently signed up with verizon and let me tell you something, i have been lied to by them with false statements by verizon just to sign up with them. they told me i would be getting something that im not getting at all and they want to charge me more for what i was told i would be getting included in my package. i just got off the phone with them again and while on the phone customer service told me 3 times if they want to transfer me to disconnect my service. Its like they are pushing me to leave there business. i am upset and fustrated that they do such a thing with a new customer. Unhappy customer here and im only been with them for only 2 days. i still have 12 days left to disconnect.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please explain what your problem is, rami89

0 Likes
rami89

i was told that my box is going to be able to rewind and pause without the DVR because i really wanted the DVR but didnt want to pay for it. So he told me i can still rewind and pause without it. when i got it installed and it didnt do that, so i called verizon today and they told me it cant do that only with DVR and i got upset that i was lied to. while i was on the phone they kept saying do you want to disconnect like 3 times and then i got mad that they treat me like that. Especailly a new customer.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Rami89

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Quantum service does support that.

You still have to get 1 DVR, but then all of the remotes do support pause and rew for live tv.

0 Likes