Component connection to fios set top box
mpl44

I recently replaced my old fios set-top boxes with the latest models in my house. All of the replacements worked fine except for TV's that are connected via component cables. When I switch the connection to an HDMI cable the TV works. Unfortunately one of the TV's I have a problem with is located outdoors and is connected by component cable of approximately 30 ft. Swapping out to HDMI is not an easy option.

I get audio but no video.

Any suggestions or know problems with component connections?

0 Likes
Re: Component connection to fios set top box
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mpl44,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Component connection to fios set top box
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mpl44,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes