Composite video output on fios TV One Mini not working after update
Stolog
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed today that the composite video output on fios TV One Mini is not working. It will output audio but not video. The problem stated after the recent update. If I disconnect the HDMI cable it will work but since the update it can't output video to both simultaneously.

Is this a know issue that will be resolved in the next update? It's causing major problems for the AV i have setup on 2 of my units.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Composite video output on fios TV One Mini not working after update
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stolog wrote:

I noticed today that the composite video output on fios TV One Mini is not working. It will output audio but not video. The problem stated after the recent update. If I disconnect the HDMI cable it will work but since the update it can't output video to both simultaneously.

Is this a know issue that will be resolved in the next update? It's causing major problems for the AV i have setup on 2 of my units.

Unfortunately I found out the 7.0 update does not allow the HDMI and composite output to be active at the same time. You are going to have to either get an HDMI splitter and HDMI to composite adapter, or figure out another way to connect your devices.

View solution in original post

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stolog wrote:

Did you try removing and re-inserting the composite adapter? If it still doesn't work it may be an issue with the firmware update. I'll try to check for you.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stolog wrote:

Unfortunately I found out the 7.0 update does not allow the HDMI and composite output to be active at the same time. You are going to have to either get an HDMI splitter and HDMI to composite adapter, or figure out another way to connect your devices.

Stolog
Enthusiast - Level 3

Will this issue be fixed in a future update?

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Stolog wrote:

Will this issue be fixed in a future update?

I wouldn't count on it.